Updates and Merry Christmas!

In case you follow this blog and not my YT channel, I am posting a couple of links here.

I created an ebook. It is a compilation of (mostly) cleaned up blog posts and video texts, with some new stuff. It makes a great last minute gift for your liberal uncle.

Check it out here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078H8KJLK.

I have another book in the works, but I thought I would put out this one first.

If you use discord and want to talk to me, you can find me on discord here:
https://discord.gg/zfMtWK2.

Merry Christmas!

Comments

  1. The link works; however, when I try to search Amazon.com for "On The Edge", your book is nowhere to be found. Even when I include the author name and everything, nothing comes up. Seems the only way I can recommend your book to family and friends (something I do frequently -- the book is fantastic) is by sending then the exact link. Is this on purpose, or could it be that Amazon is somehow keeping the book buried within the search results?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why that is. It's possible that it is too small to show up in their search results. Anyway, glad you like it, and thanks for recommending it.

      Delete
    2. Oh, and if you found the book interesting you might also consider joining the discord server. The idea is to get together people who are capable of thinking and talking about these issues rationally.

      Delete

Post a Comment